Elevation Hair Studio is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following Salon Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
· Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance for salon services.
· Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
· As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone in, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
· We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
· Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled service.
· We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 48 hours notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling.
· We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of scheduled services. Failure to provide 24 hours notices for appointments will result in forfeiture of your deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to charge 50% and up to 100% for the services scheduled to be performed. All deposits withheld will be applied to the cost of the service.
· Returned or refused charges for rendered services or applicable deposits will result in a claim being opened against you by Elevation Hair Studio LLC. In addition, you will forfeit your ability to book services with Elevation Hair Studio and our affiliate companies.
· If for any reason Elevation needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advanced notice as possible will be given.
A credit card or gift card is required to reserve appointments.
We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website service menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
· Prices do not include gratuities.
· 18% gratuity will be assessed for bridal parties, keratin treatments, and group parties.
· Elevation accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Elevation Gift Cards, bank debit cards and cash.
· Elevation Hair Studio gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen. Donation certificates are non-transferable.
· All service sales and gift card sales are final.
· Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 7 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
· Refunds will be issued as an In-Salon/Store credit only. Salon/Store credit must be redeemed within 14 days of issuance.
· At Elevation’s discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
Special Conditions Policy:
· Please notify our Salon Coordinator before reserving chemical services if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, and/or are pregnant.
· All guests receiving chemical services will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind.
· Please advise stylist of any known allergies as some products may contain ingredients that may produce a reaction.
Age Requirement Policy:
Guest receiving chemical services must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
· Guest under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult while services are rendered.
· We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
*We know your children are great little people, but not all children are created equal. For the safety and comfort of your children, yourself, and our guests, we appreciate your support and understanding of our guidelines regarding having your children in the salon. Please make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit.
*Children 12 yrs old and younger are welcome on the salon floor when receiving a service.
*Due to the use of hot tools, sharp tools, and chemicals on the salon floor, for your child's safety and protection, we ask that NO children be present on the salon floor when not receiving a service. This includes in strollers, empty salon chairs, or in your lap.
*Well behaved children are welcome to stay seated in our Guest Service/Retail area. However, the guardian of any disruptive or especially loud or messy child will be asked to remove the child from the salon out of respect for your stylist and other guests.
*Elevation Hair Studio does not, under any circumstance, assume responsibility for the well-being of your child during your visit. The guardian assumes all liability for any damages to the retail area during your visit.